What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer or device and do not provide references that allow us to know your personal data.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages it
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to purpose
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same. It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to later show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc..
Types of cookies used by this website:
Revocation and deletion of cookies:
At any time you can access the settings of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation you admit and which ones you do not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu).
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
More information: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Options > Privacy > Cookies
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari , iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
More information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
If you block cookies, it is possible that certain services that require their use will not be available to you.
Finally, you can go to the Your Online Choices portal where, in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, provider by provider, your preferences on third-party advertising cookies.